- 1963 obtained Degree in Fine Arts- University of Alexandria.
- 1977 gets nominated as a professor of Arts issued by San Fernando Academy of Madrid University, equivalent to the PHD given by Egyptian Universities.
- Member of Fine Arts Syndicate, and of the "Atelier" Committee of Arts and Literature in Alexandria.
- 1981-1982 obtained the Merit Prize in Drawing from the General National Exhibition.
- Participated and represented Egypt in many private exhibitions nationally and internationally.
- 1994 obtained the Merit Prize in Drawing from the Sharjah Biennale.
- 1997 obtained Prize in Drawing from the Fine Arts Competition, in its first round.
- 1997 obtained the Jury Prize in the 8th Cairo International Biennale.
- 2007 obtained the 1st Prize in the Alexandria International Biennale
Collections in Egyptian Museums:
Museum of Modern Art - Cairo, Museum of Modern Art in Mahmoud Said's Center-Alexandria, Museum of the Faculty of Fine Arts, Alexandria, Opera House - Cairo, Collection of the Cairo International Conference Center.
Collections in International Museums:
Museum of the Arab Institute - Paris, Museum of Titograd, Yugoslavia, Museum of Islamic Modern Art, Amman - Jordan, Collection of the Superior Council of Arts and Literature, Kuwait.
Private and Collective Exhibitions in Egypt:
- 1984, 1986, 1988 Akhnaton Gallery in the Center of Fine Arts in Zamalek, Cairo.
- 1984, 1986 Ragab Art Gallery, Cairo.
- 1984 Mohammed Nagy Gallery, Alexandria.
- 1986 Al Areesh Cultural Palace, Al Areesh.
- 1994 Italian Cultural Center, Cairo.
- 1997 Extra Gallery, Cairo.
- 1997 Alexandria's Atelier, Alexandria.
- Participates yearly in the General National Exhibition of Contemporary Art.
- 1998 Khan Maghraby Gallery, Cairo.
- 1999 Alexandria's Atelier, Alexandria.
- 2000 participated in the Annual Salon of Small Art Works.
- 2000 participated in the National Exhibition.
- 2000 participated in the International Women's Day Exhibition, Cairo.
- 2000 participated in "Mawkeb Il Noor' Exhibition, to celebrate the 1400 years of Islam in Egypt.
- 2005 Black...white...color...,Zamalek Art Gallery, Cairo.
- 2007 Zamalek Art Gallery, Cairo.
- 2008 April, Egyptian Women Artists Exhibition, Amir Taz Palace, Cairo.
- 2008 "Humanity" Zamalek Art Gallery, Cairo.
Private Exhibitions outside Egypt:
- 1987 Abeya Qatami's Art Gallery, Kuwait.
- 1991 Exposition of Egyptian Art, Academy of Egypt, Rome, Italy.
- 1992 Municipal Gallery, Espolito, Italy.
- 1990,1992 Eblinding, Bonn, Germany.
- 2000 Al Dhahia Art Gallery, Kuwait.
Collective Exhibitions outside Egypt:
- 1991 Exhibition of the "Egyptian Woman and Creativity", Rome, Italy.
- 1992 "Contemporary Egyptian Art" Exhibition, Rome, Italy.
- 1990 Art and Football Exhibition, in occasion of the World Cup that was held in Italy.
- In this Exhibition, 24 artists representing countries that participated in the Mondial exhibited their work. Later the works were shown in Akhnaton's Center in Zamalek.
- 1994 participated in "Parallels" an exhibition that included 19 Egyptian Artists and 19 Italian Artists.